"WHO STOLE THE TARTS?": Alice in Wonderland, Chap. 11

"WHO STOLE THE TARTS?":                               Alice in Wonderland, Chap. 11
From Arthur Rackham's illustrations (1907) to Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", 1865

lunedì 3 maggio 2010

Class on Wednesday? YES!!!


Dear all,

I'm writing to inform you that our next L&H class will take place on Wednesday 5th May. Please forget the post that I wrote last Friday. We are going to watch together the film "Modern times" by Charlie Chaplin and on Thursday prof. Cristina Vano (University Federico II, Neaples) will deepen some topics concerning labour law from a legal historical point of view. I hope you will all be there!

See you soon

13 commenti:

  1. No problem, I'll be there!

    See you on Wednesday

    Alessia Guaitoli

    RispondiElimina
  2. ok!see you on wednesday!

    Flavia Mancini

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'll be there if I can make it, due to the strike, but I think it will be ok.....
    See you on wednesday!

    RispondiElimina
  5. there's no problem for me!!see you on wednesday

    RispondiElimina
  6. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  7. mmmmmmmm... I was thinking to go to the sea on wednesday... Law and Humanities makes tricks... mmmmmm... so ok.... I will be present!

    mmmmm... the seaaaaaa!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hi!
    Sorry, but I am quite busy this week. I will certanely come on Thursday but I cannot join the class tomorrow... I have some problems even on Friday so if there is no class it is really better for me.
    See you!

    RispondiElimina
  9. I'll be present on wenesday!
    see you!

    best

    hélène

    RispondiElimina
  10. I have already confirmed my attendance by e-mail and in the last post I wrote, but I confirm it here too....just in case!

    Alberto Polimeni

    RispondiElimina
  11. i'll be there!
    See you tomorrow!

    Giorgioenrico Ceracchi

    RispondiElimina
  12. Ok guys, thank you. Anyway, today is not not a day to go to the beach, is it? See you later!

    RispondiElimina
  13. I'll be there too... see you later..!!

    RispondiElimina